Dec. 5 – China is leaping forward with agricultural products imports, the Chinese importers hectic buying several key agrarian foodstuffs. The China imports data showed for the first eight months of 2020 versus the first eight months of 2019: Pork+134%; Barley+12%.; Wheat+137%; Corn+50%; Soybeans+15%.
Chinese agricultural imports 2020 highlights:
China Agricultural Imports in 2019-2020
- Sorghum – Sorghum, primarily as animal feed in China. Sorghum molasses is a major cornflakes grain as pig feed. With China pig farmers recover from African Swine Fever, the journey to rebuild Chinese pig farms is stretched and facing an inexpensive feed struggle, it takes some time from start breed till slaughter, particularly reasonably priced pig feedstuff shortage is urgent matter. As China’s hastily renewal ruined pig farms by African Swine Fever, sorghum as a main sort pig feed is on the China imports’ agenda, China Sorghum + 490% imports have speeded up.
- Wheat – Wheat is main feedstuff in Chinese farms for animals. China is the biggest producer and largest buyer of wheat in the world. However, natural environment this year is in disadvantages in the wheat growing regions of China provinces, several floods and plant bugs intrusions have hindered wheat production; consequently, China is importing more tones Wheat +134% to meet the feedstuff demand.
- Pork – As for pork consumption, China is on the top of the world. It is a Chinese eating tradition along rising good life, lead to increased demand for pork. The Chinese consume extra pork per capita than any other nationalities. African Swine Fever in China led to a half of the piglet gone over night. There is not enough pork supply in Chinese supermarket, pork meat shortage is frustrating the lust of Chinese consumers. China have to import Pork +134% from in a different country, it is an immediate pork supply solution to China market.
- Corn – Corn or slush has the parallel condition to the wheat, slush growers’ are facing challenges now and ahead in China. Domestic corn prices are still rising. Chinese importers are set to break a record for annual Corn + 50% imports in a single year.
- Soybeans – Soybeans, the number one imported agricultural commodity into China. Although by comparison with other agricultural products China imports, such as wheat, sorghum, pork, or corn, soybeans +15% is relatively small percentage, but soybeans sit on the top of China imports. Because soybeans are significant agricultural basic products China is needed and appreciated dearly at this moment, there is a huge market for enormous number of soybeans in Chinese farms for feed.
Market Opportunities of Agricultural Products in China
China agricultural imports opened enormous business opportunities for farmer products. As the world’s most populous country, China’s unprecedented economic growth has transformed the country into a global purchasing-house. Given the size of the market and its 1.42 billion population, demand for foodstuff is high, China’s influence is now impacting the global agricultural industry. For farming products producers, it’s right time to enter China market. Although in the middle of recovering from COVID-19 pandemic, China’s agricultural product imports kept going in fast pace; there seems to be no slowdown in purchasing and importing stage. For global producers of agricultural products or farmer products, there are market opportunities in China with grain, wheat, sorghum, pork, or corn, soybeans, sugar, and barley products, they are best welcome products to China imports.
Motivated Chinese Importers for Farmers Products
Chinese importers are motivated to overcome the challenges by COVID-19, to supply the demand of China market is important. China need to import some key agricultural products, among others, pork, corn, soybeans, grain, and barley are on the agenda of China imports. For international agricultural commodity producers, or farmer products growers, foodstuff trading companies attempt to seek the market opportunities in China, the List of Chinese Importers for Grain Products is available upon request (there are also various Chinese importers’ lists, such as sorghum, grain, pork, or corn, soybeans, sugar, and barley all available. If you’re in the agricultural products industry, our Chinese importer’s list will connect your products with China, and empower you to make informed, profitable decisions. For further information. Please contact DCCC– the organization assists foreign companies to connect with reliable Chinese importers, distributors for Consumers Goods, Food-Beverages. email firstname.lastname@example.org.