Sep. 7 – China cosmetics market has been developing rapidly. According to a related China market analysis showed, China makeup market size worth USD 6.81 billion by 2025. Data from Euromonitor reveals that total retail sales of skincare products and make-up products in China reached RMB186.7 billion and RMB34.4 billion, respectively, in 2017, achieving year-on-year growth of 10.3% and 21.3%, respectively.
Cosmetics Retail in China
Cosmetics are also known as “make-up”. Cosmetics applied to the face to enhance its appearance are often called make-up or makeup. Many cosmetics are designed for use of applying to the face, hair, and body. Common cosmetics include lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, foundation, skin cleansers and body lotions, shampoo and conditioner, hairstyling products (gel, hair spray, etc.), perfume and cologne. China cosmetics market has been developing rapidly. According to a related China market Analysis showed, China makeup market size worth USD 6.81 billion by 2025. Data from Euromonitor reveals that total retail sales of skincare products and make-up products in China reached RMB186.7 billion and RMB34.4 billion, respectively, in 2017, achieving year-on-year growth of 10.3% and 21.3%, respectively. Bestselling makeups in China market are: Face, Lip, Eye and Nail, they are the key segmentation by type, worth billion dollars business by 2025 (USD Billion). As the demand for cosmetic products expands further in second-and third-tier cities of China, the younger generation Chinese are the main consumers’ drivers of makeups products, China cosmetics retail is expected to continue its growth dynamic force in the upcoming years. According to a related report indicates that foreign cosmetics brands play a dominant role in China’s cosmetics market. Seven out of ten leading beauty and personal care product brands in China were foreign-funded, accounting for nearly half of the overall market.
Discovery Your Share of China’s $6.81 Billion Cosmetics Market By 2025
As statista shows the retail trade revenue of cosmetics in China, in July 2018, cosmetics retail sales in China had amounted to about 18.44 billion yuan. There are some great business opportunities openings in China cosmetics market. If you are engaged in cosmetics businesses, you don’t want to oversight the chance of China cosmetics market, you would like to know how I can get a fair share among uprising China’s billion dollar Make-up Market. Here are the top 7 popular categories of China’s cosmetics; you may consider linking to your business strategy with entering into China market:
- Skincare products: the fastest-growing sector in the cosmetics market.
- Shampoos and hair-care products: a market niche becoming saturated, seeing growth decelerating.
- Products for children: sales of products designed for use by children continue to soar.
- Sunscreen products: these help ensure sales will not slow down during traditional quiet seasons.
- Anti-aging products: cosmetic products that help consumers stay youthful and fight aging are increasingly popular.
- Make-up products: the market far from saturated, particularly for enhancement items, such as color correcting (CC) and blemish balm (BB) cream. Sales of eye make-up products recorded significant growth in recent years.
- Sports cosmetics: many consumers who love sports and fitness pursuits are keen to maintain an attractive appearance as well. They need sports cosmetics that can help prevent the loss of moisture and are anti-odour, anti-sweat, anti-bacteria, packaged in compact, portable sizes.
Chinese Importers for Cosmetics & Personal Care Products
As China makeup market indicates: China makeup market is competitive in nature. The offline distribution channel is expected to be dominant over the upcoming period owing to the strong presence of convenience stores. Therefore, in the foreseeable future, to bring your cosmetics products to China is still the main methods, among others, to expand your horizon of cosmetics business to China market. There seems always a fundamental challenge, how can I find reliable Chinese importers? To enter into China cosmetics market, Chinese importers for cosmetics/makeups, personal care products link your business with China. For international cosmetics producers, makeups products traders, imports/exports agent and wholesalers, the List of Chinese Importers for Cosmetics/Makeups/Personal Care Products is available upon request, contact with DCCC– the organization assists foreign companies to connect with reliable Chinese importers, distributors for consumers goods, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org